- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated (fresh is best)
- Prepare the sprouts by removing any old, loose leaves and trimming the stem area.
- Preheat air fryer oven* on the bake setting to 400 degrees.
- Toss sprouts in oil, salt, and pepper and spread in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese. Generously.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, turning half way through the cooking time. Sprouts are done when they are brown and caramelized on the outside and tender to the touch.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool (the centers will remain hot, so don’t bite right into them) to a comfortable temperature, and enjoy!
*Note: if cooking in a standard oven (rather than an air fryer oven), bake for 25-35 minutes